the radio collar in 2.7

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

RavensCorvax
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Raven

the radio collar in 2.7

Post by RavensCorvax » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:36 pm

so im not new to the game but i never gave my wolf a radio collar. ive heared from people that theres is like alil even of a plane/helicopter following your wolf for a while if it has a radio collar. would this only accure in single player or even in multiplayer? and is there anything else happening if your wolf wears the collar?

i appologise if this question might laready have been aswered but i barely found information about it or nothing at all

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: the radio collar in 2.7

Post by Neamara » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:53 pm

Back when I was more active on the Wiki, I added this information to the trivia section of the Radio Collar article:
WolfQuest Wiki Trivia wrote:
  • Commonly, the player may see or hear a plane flying overhead. This event is scripted and may occur if the player is wearing wearing this customisation.
  • This event is instanced. Only the player wearing this customisation will see/hear the plane.
Source: https://wolfquest.fandom.com/wiki/Custo ... dio_Collar

The above was from my own gameplay experience -- I've seen this scripted event occur in both single player and multiplayer.
Shinda_kage wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:36 pm
and is there anything else happening if your wolf wears the collar?
From the same article:
There are no events associated with live-baiting, trapping, tranquillising or collaring, but the device itself is available as a customisation. It is a purely cosmetic customisation.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

RavensCorvax
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Raven

Re: the radio collar in 2.7

Post by RavensCorvax » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:44 am

Ooh ok thank you so much for the information!