Crazy WQ Happenings!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Has something CRAZY happened to YOU???

Yes
34%
No
3%
Often
9%
Always
7%
Yes and I will share it!
29%
Yes and I will not share it
6%
No. How sad.
12%

Total votes: 730

Siage
Yearling
Yearling

Crazy WQ Happenings!

Post by Siage » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Hey! This is a post for all your crazy things that happen to you on WQ! Post all the crazy stuff that happens to you on WQ. Here is some crazy stuff that happened to me!

Curious Elk Findings:
Mysterious places Elk are Found in.
e.g.
Underwater elk; Double headed Elk of Doom; Triple headed Elk of Doom; Quadruple headed Elk of Doom; Scary floating elk, Live Elk with a bite out of its side, *My mate turning into a Bull Elk*.

Mate Mayhem:
All things your mate does, good or bad!
e.g.
My wolf was nearly dead, even running would of killed her, a hare ran passed my nose and I bit it. It used up a tiny bit of energy, I am on the brink of dying now, I step forward to take a bite of the hare and get some health and live, when my mate pushes my wolf away and, him having full health, eats it himself. My wolf is too weak to find a carcass. On the way to one, following its scent, I die. That was seriousl rude of my mate!

Supernatural WOLF!!!
Super powers you wolf possesses.
e.g.
Walking on water; Biting an Elk when it is far Away.

So those are some things that happened to my wolf on WQ, what happened to yours?! :mrgreen:

For those of you that are curious about my mate turning into a Bull Elk, here is the story, same as posted on another post. :mrgreen:

Lol. Once, my mate was running, and he is faster than my wolf, so when I stopped at the edge of the cliff, he ran off, and he got stuck in some rocks, and he couldn't get out , so he just stayed there when I wlked all over the place. When I came back he had turned into an elk carcass. Lol. It still said I have a mate. So I saved and quit, then logged on again and my mate was... a Bull Elk! I was bored so I went to the Elk Herd and when my Bull Elk Mate hunted he bit the other elks, and ate a elk carcass with me! It was so crack up. I saved and quit and when I logged on my mate was wolf again. I named him Were-Elk. So Yop. It was pretty random having a elk as a mate. Lol he was so much bigger than me, and the Bull Elk could howl! He was pretty random, but now he sometimes does random stuff like grow antlers of eat grass. I dont know how to ScreenShot, I will show him being a Elk-Wolf when I learn!!!!! It is like so crack up, but he is mostly wolf nowdays. But he always eats grass.

As you know, most of these things are mostly glitches, report them at:

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29539

This address!
Last edited by Siage on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icon by Songdog
I support the Alliance.
Fromage

DMJ99

Re: Crazy WQ Happenings!

Post by DMJ99 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Nothing REALLY crazy has happened to my wolves, like it did to yours! lol! that story is funny! But i do know how to take a screenshot. You press F1 on your keyboard, which is located on the left side at the top near the esc. button. So ya! thats all... thanks! :D

EDIT: Ok, now something REALLY weird happened! You know how your mate usually doesn't go into the wolf arena on sp, well mine did! He stood right beside the stranger wolf!
:shock: :roll:
Last edited by DMJ99 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashira
Pup
Pup
Location: Standing on the edge of a cliff howling with the wind blowing on the fur on my face.

Post by Ashira » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm

lol i might try this elk thing with my mate
EDIT: i can't get it to work. i went to a cliff my mate got stuck i ran away then came back but he was still a wolf
H.O.W.L
Help Our Wolves Live!
My DeviantArt: http://ashiracresent-claw.deviantart.com/

Crimsona
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Crimsona » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:04 am

That is AWSOME! I want my mate to become an elk, he's so selfish! I'm going to die and we eventually find a carcass, then he eats it, ALL of it. I'm like *jawdrop* If I could eat my mate I would!

I've had like a million bunnies surrounding my wolf, that was pretty crazy!
♥feed me a cookie and i'll love you forever♥

♥if you have one eye on yesterday
and one eye on tomorrow
you will be cross-eyed today♥

truly beautiful avatar by Ninja_Wolfs963

tiny1111
Pup
Pup
Location: Howling at the edge of a snowy cliff with my pack. Or just on Wolfquest.

Post by tiny1111 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:18 am

Wow, An elk!? Anyway, Once I Saw A Elk With Two Heads! It Was A Little Odd. Lol.
I believe no animal or insect or plant deserves to die because of us. If you agree, put agreed on you siggie.

SwiftFire
Pup
Pup

Post by SwiftFire » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 am

Once we found an elk carcass that you could eat forever and it never got lower. :D . Then a rabbit touched it and it dissapeared. :shock: .
90% of teenage girls would die if the Jonas Brothers jumped off a 20 story building. If your in the 10% that would get a chair and popcorn and say "Do a flip!" pass this on.

I support the anti-twighlight movement!

Warrior cats rule!

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 am

Lol. Once, my mate was running, and he is faster than my wolf, so when I stopped at the edge of the cliff, he ran off, and he got stuck in some rocks, and he couldn't get out , so he just stayed there when I wlked all over the place. When I came back he had turned into an elk carcass. Lol. It still said I have a mate. So I saved and quit, then logged on again and my mate was... a Bull Elk! I was bored so I went to the Elk Herd and when my Bull Elk Mate hunted he bit the other elks, and ate a elk carcass with me! It was so crack up. I saved and quit and when I logged on my mate was wolf again. I named him Were-Elk. So Yop. It was pretty random having a elk as a mate. Lol he was so much bigger than me, and the Bull Elk could howl! He was pretty random, but now he sometimes does random stuff like grow antlers of eat grass. I dont know how to ScreenShot, I will show him being a Elk-Wolf when I learn!!!!! It is like so crack up, but he is mostly wolf nowdays. But he always eats grass.
what cliff were you at? lamar overlook? because i tried and my mate went over the cliff and i didnt but he didnt get stuck :?
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

.................AVVIE BY Koa

hunter161
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Hiding from people with locations like watching you and controlling your actshuns.

Post by hunter161 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:51 am

ok i don't know how crazy this is but once two elk carcasses were right on top of each other and one of them was at the last phase of existence after you start eating it. it looked like the undevoured elk had died in child birth.
And just what, Rikku, does a particle do?

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:19 am

Once I found an elk with 5 heads LoL But then 3 bears popped up out of no where also they were are few coyotes to but they kept running away cause of the bears and the bears tryed to taked over the carcasses. In the end they did cause it was like they were cornering me and mate. One bear stood at each side and one standing in front of me :shock: !!! LoL its Bob tribe :lol:
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

SyncTheWerewolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by SyncTheWerewolf » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 am

A few crazy stuff...
Found some sort of "Golden Elk", Cloned Myself in MultiPlayer...
I want to see your Elk Mate xD
There are many secrets in this game, many of which may drive you insane.
ARRRGHH!!! I'm surrounded by idiots!
Avvie © Overcast and The Pokemon Company

Ashira
Pup
Pup
Location: Standing on the edge of a cliff howling with the wind blowing on the fur on my face.

Post by Ashira » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:15 pm

i can't get my mate to turn into an elk help please!
H.O.W.L
Help Our Wolves Live!
My DeviantArt: http://ashiracresent-claw.deviantart.com/

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:15 pm

wolf_storm wrote:
what cliff were you at? lamar overlook? because i tried and my mate went over the cliff and i didnt but he didnt get stuck :?
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

Siage
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Siage » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 pm

I tried on WQ again, and I know how to get an elk mate, but this time my male mate was a female elk. :shock: Anyway, first, keep going to rocky parts of the cliff untill you or your mate gets stuck, if you get stuck, howl so your mate comes over to you, and he/she gets stuck. Try to get out, jump or something, then run. Also, try and get your mate stuck where elk carcasses appear. Run for a long time, and just do the normal WQ stuff. Come back every so often, and your mate should be a elk. (If your mate is still wolf, try to get it killed by the Elk Heard, that also works. When your mate is killed, save immediantly, before he respawns, then come on again, it also works). If your mate, stuck in the cliff, is an elk carcass, and the badge of your wolf still says you have a mate, then save and quit, then join again. He/she should be an elk, or a wolf with antlers, a wolf that eats grass, or your mate will live peacefully with the elk herd. And you can kill it and eat it like any other elk.
Penna Husky wrote: If I could eat my mate I would!
You can now! :mrgreen:
Icon by Songdog
I support the Alliance.
Fromage

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:59 pm

ok my mate is stuck, now hw long do i have to run around?
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

Jadeye

Post by Jadeye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:09 pm

i will have to try that mate elk gilich some time soon :lol: going now and wish me luck and mate lunch

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”