Crazy WQ Happenings!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Has something CRAZY happened to YOU???

Yes
34%
No
3%
Often
10%
Always
7%
Yes and I will share it!
29%
Yes and I will not share it
6%
No. How sad.
12%

Total votes: 725

A Needlepoint Dreary
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Crazy WQ Happenings!

Post by A Needlepoint Dreary » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:16 am

Once, i was playing multiplayer in Slough Creek. Somehow the chat allowed six people to join o-o. It was insane.

Edit: Also, i had an interesting experience with a coyote. I attacked it [for no reason c:<] and it froze. It was standing normally with its tail straight up ... boy did that cause a disruption in the rp. XD
Abandoning this account. I'll be known on my other one, "the ACTUAL dizzy" once it is activated.

-04.17.2013-

MysteriousMirrorWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MysteriousMirrorWolf » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 am

watch in HD fullscreen to read chat -

so long, urvrybody.

elk hunting grounds
Pup
Pup

Post by elk hunting grounds » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Okay, mine is called "Zombie Hare", because I took a bit out of a hare, it lost all of it's health, but it didn't die! I bit it again, it kept running, again, again, again, until eventually I gave up and that hare went merrily on it's way..LOL :D

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Dusk

Post by duskypack » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 pm

l :cry: I a losing my bull i killed saved a quit got back on he was gone killed another one tem minuted later got off got back on he become a cow elk carcass
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
(from the third Hobbit movie)
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

Wonderland Summer
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wonderland Summer » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:20 am

Ok. So, my computer was acting up and so I made my pack, nature pack. Then the craziness happens. It said connection failure when I was just, like, 2 feet from the little butte. Well, I discovered that you can run around with the message still up. :D . But then, I thought i could hunt. So, I went to elk hunting grounds. The message pops as usual. I clicked ok, but it was ok too with the connection failure message. :cry:
So, it went to the list of open games. I scrolled to the bottom, and there was nature pack! I was all like, :shock: so, I went there, and then it said disconnected from game host. It was so funny! But, of course, then you crash right on top of little butte. :roll:

Ok, one more thing is that every time I kill an elk, it multiplies a couple feet away.

And when you are loading in multiplayer staring at the trees, it is in scent view in color, and there is pink smoke rising out of the ground in the left corner. :|
¨¨
|¨ Wonderland Summer ¨|
It's all fun and games
till somebody loses their
|..╚═ MIND ═╝..|
¨¨
Signature - Raven
Lyrics- Taylor Swift's Wonderland

FireWolf5

Post by FireWolf5 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:41 pm

I just attempted to finish the Slough Creek episode (I was still trying to get my pups across that river), when I got into another pack's territory while I was carrying one of my pups, and after I had to restart at the other side of the river, it said that my mission was complete! When all the wolves started howling, one of my pups was still on the other side of the river :shock: .

Another weird thing: my mate will carry my pups, and one time just left one of them in the water. I tried getting to him in time, but he died :cry:

_Denali_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by _Denali_ » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:09 pm

I've had many crazy things happen to me, and here's some of them out of a long list lol:

> Seeing an elk that someone else couldn't ; the "invisible elk" glitch
> Walking on water
> Walking vertically up and down a sheer cliff
> Sleeping underwater
> Sitting underwater
> Standing underwater
> Flying/walking in midair
> Treading water on land
> Continuing to 'move/turn' in a single direction without stopping
> Being killed by a grizzly; dies standing upright
> Another elk carcass randomly appearing when I eat one I just hunted
> Pressing the space bar, yet not being able to eat/bite anything
> Being killed in a fight with a grizzly, and all 15 or so wolf-bodies still on the ground, when my wolf respawned (in Amethyst only)
> Treading water in place
> Walking in place
> Being able to see both under and over the Creek at the same time
> Standing on water
> Seeing scent trails above my head
> Seeing scent trails when not in scent view
> And many more, etc....
So, that's some of the crazy things that have happened to me in WQ! :mrgreen:

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm

I think the one I probably take advantage of the most is where you can glitch Slough Creek and play without pups or your mate, I believe. I don't know if it is still around anymore, but that was something I was definitely surprised by when it happened, although I did have a lot of fun with it.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

_Denali_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by _Denali_ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 pm

There's actually a glitch like that? Well, I remember a semi-frequent one that, when Spring+my pups load, my entire wolf badge dissapears, the compass stays, and I've tried checking and unchecking the Hude HUD box, and reloading seems to be the only solution. Annoying glitches >:(

fox6
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by fox6 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

One time when I was playing, a bear kept running in circles around this elk carcass. It was having a spazz attack or something...kinda weird.
~fox

_Denali_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by _Denali_ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

fox6 wrote:One time when I was playing, a bear kept running in circles around this elk carcass. It was having a spazz attack or something...kinda weird.
I've also seen that lol! That reminds me, there was a time when a huge bear walked straight into a tree, then stepped on my wolf and kept going. It didn't even notice! That was quite strange. :lol:

A Needlepoint Dreary
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by A Needlepoint Dreary » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Once, i was in multiplayer with a good friend of mine (who i think is now banned, haha) and the game started lagging out like crazy. All the rabbits we had killed -- which was a lot -- had turned to elk carcasses o-o That was fun, and convenient.
Abandoning this account. I'll be known on my other one, "the ACTUAL dizzy" once it is activated.

-04.17.2013-

Granger
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Shelby

Post by Granger » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 am

FireWolf5 wrote:I just attempted to finish the Slough Creek episode (I was still trying to get my pups across that river), when I got into another pack's territory while I was carrying one of my pups, and after I had to restart at the other side of the river, it said that my mission was complete! When all the wolves started howling, one of my pups was still on the other side of the river :shock: .
Sounds like a nice way to finish the game! XD That's great.
_Denali_ wrote:> Walking vertically up and down a sheer cliff
I do this. It's funny to watch them keep running. Also, if you jump, your wolf will swoop downward and then land on the side of the cliff. XD
Whatever HTML you'd like to see here.. Envision it. Flowery quote and hex codes and all.

NorthanLights
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by NorthanLights » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Well When i first played Multiplayer [Yesterday] I noticed a 'Moon Walking Elk' Seeing it was my first time playing i ran up to it then my game crashed >.>. Other people probably get this also lol.

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Erick/Zhenya/Wind/Z

Post by Windstrider » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:05 pm

NorthanLights wrote:
Well When i first played Multiplayer [Yesterday] I noticed a 'Moon Walking Elk' Seeing it was my first time playing i ran up to it then my game crashed >.>. Other people probably get this also lol.
You're totally correct there! An entire elk herd walked about a full head above the wolf's ears, even the scent/foot trails 'moon walking'! Too bad I deleted the screenshot by accident :roll:

And this might not be considered too crazy, but I've been seeing quite a few more realistic pack rp games on MP lately!
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”