WolfQuest Roleplay Thread

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup
Name: Destiny/Dest

Re: WolfQuest Roleplay Thread

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:37 am

*I get up and silently move to flank the pack, making sure nothing’s approaching the pack, any thoughts of hunting or food long gone. I notice how tense Alpha is and know that we need to find a safe haven for the pack. A new smell (that took me like 5 times to try to spell correctly XD) blows from the direction we’re walking and it seems like things will finally be good for the pack*
. Moonlight Howl Pack .

There are nights
when the wolves are silent
and only the moon howls to you

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AmberZeWolf » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:03 am

-Zerivus-
Seeing as the storm had died down, the young male thought it was time for him and his sister to go. He stood up, and nudged his sister, who's coat was covered in the snow.

-Verzulie-
Verzulie woke up, and noticed the pile of snow on her as she stood up and shook it off, then looked at her brother in a happy way. That 'grin' on her face faded when she noticed the intentions to leave, which made her somewhat disappointed, but she knew it was possibly for a good reason. Then she had realized the pack left already, so at least she wouldn't have to deal with any tough good-bye's as she followed Zerivus, who lead the two of them the opposite direction of the pack.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:12 pm

- O r p a h -
She set herself at a calming stride, following the pack, pausing to shiver here and there. She felt there were a few souls missing, but two met her eyes when the pack came to Foalan and Destiny. But it still felt like someone was missing, but who?
She got very tense when Blackburn ordered silence.

- A z a l e a -
Her head and tail lowered and she slowly bobbed her head. Whoops... was it that hard to keep quiet?
She followed Blackburn at a slow trot, occasionally lolling her tongue out.

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:57 am

*I pick up the scent of strange wolves behind us and lope over to Alpha and Beta* I think I smell strangers, they seem far off but I’m going to fall behind the pack to cover us. *I whisper quietly to them, turning and dashing through the snow to the back of the pack. I stop behind them and sniff, and it seems like the strangers are still far behind, if they are following us*
. Moonlight Howl Pack .

There are nights

IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:06 am

|L A N D A|
Landa listened to Destiny's exclamation of possible strangers far behind. Landa tensely looked back every so often afterward to check if the stranger wolves had come and if Destiny were still there.
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:21 am

Blackburn || Alpha

He paused to listen to Destiny, nodding his head. He smelled the air, he too could smell strangers, but as Destiny had said they were very far off, at least at the bottom of the slopes.
"Azile, get to the side of the pack, keep watch there." Blackburn told the grey beta male. He turned to the rest of the pack. "Let's pick it up a little, we're almost to the summit of this ridge, once we get there we can rest.." The alpha said, he picked up a brisk trot, quietly weaving around tree's and undergrowth.

Azile \\ Beta

He nodded his head, turning and trotting to the side of the pack. He gazed over the forest with keen eyes. Azile's thoughts slipped to the alpha though, and how he had trusted him even if he was a little new. The dark grey male was surprised to have gained a high rank of beta so soon, he felt comfortable with the pack, and he wouldn't let them down. Azile shook his head quickly, clearing his mind for the duty on hand.

Notes: I'll get back into advanced later, let's just get this moving along
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AmberZeWolf » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:31 pm

-Zerivus-
Zerivus trudged through the deep snow, though thankfully it wasn't piling as much as it was earlier. After his experience in that pack for a while, he felt a little more neutral about approaching wolf packs, especially during times of emergency, though of course he was still going to stay cautious as he always has been. He was feeling hungry, as he put his nose to the snowy ground, wondering if they would have luck today.

-Verzulie-
The female wolf bounded around, in and out of the knee-deep snow as she kept close to her brother but also worked on getting some of that excess energy out of her system.. though she stopped after a second, as she heard her stomach grumble.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:42 pm

*I pick up the pace with the rest of the pack, as the stranger scents seem like they’re a little closer, but with this breeze there’s no way to be sure* We gotta keep going, keep going, keep going. *I whisper to myself, watching the pack struggle through the snow* The sooner we get to a aafe haven, the better. *I mumble under my breath, the crest of the ridge approaching*
. Moonlight Howl Pack .

There are nights

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:12 am

- O r p a h -
She paused and shivered, nudging the snow with her front paw. I could eat pebbles... She waited and looked around, but then started going again, wondering when the next meal would be, if at all.

- A z a l e a -
Huh.. it's just that hard to keep quiet, I guess? Or maybe a stranger wolf alert doesn't count. Oh welllll......
She quickly padded through the snow, keeping her head low, ignoring hunger.

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AmberZeWolf » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:40 pm

-Verzulie-
She kept bounding around, before coming to a dead stop as she sniffed, and looked at the ground below her, smelling something underneath the snow-piled ground. Her instincts took place as she started fiercely digging, excited to find whatever it was, though all she found was a cached deer leg... this might of been better than what she was expecting, as she pulled it out from the ground, first thing was first, she didn't want anyone else but her brother taking it, so she immediately started chowing down on the partially frozen meat.

-Zerivus-
The brown wolf halted and turned, seeing his sister found some food for them, how convenient as well, as he also decided to eat some of it.
"I wonder what unfortunate wolf got lost in the storm after hiding this... either way, lucky for us." He commented as he left the rest for his sister, thinking it was better for the more energetic wolf to have more of the food.

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 am

•Destiny•
*I stop for a moment, sitting to rest my paws. One of my back paw pads is bleeding, but I continue on, limping slightly and wincing when the snow touches it. I smell the scent of food ahead and pick up the pace, my hunger starting to get the best of me as I haven’t eaten in over a day*

•Fang• (I posted an application on FV pack thread for her, gonna start RP with her even if she isn’t a pack member yet)

*I smell the pack of wolves ahead and the hunger mixed with slight fear as I see tell-tale signs of them having rested where I stand* Ha, pack wolves. *I laugh* so clumsy and dependent. *I say. A hare dashes past my paws and I quickly catch up, snapping it’s neck* Mmm, delicious. *I mumble, my snout in the rabbit*
. Moonlight Howl Pack .

There are nights

Black Burn

Post by Black Burn » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Blackburn
The large alpha trotted up the slope in a long stride, keeping his golden eyes alert to the scent of wolves behind them. The forest was now fading away, and Blackburn could now see the starry sky above as the pack neared the top of the ridge. His tail waved high over his back, signalling the pack could slow their pace.

Finally they reached the top, Blackburn turned to look over the dark valley they had traveled through, he could see the dark river they had crossed, a black ribbon winding through the valley and meeting the Lamar river to the west. The black male breathed a in a deep sigh of the crisp winter air. The alpha turned to check over the pack, making sure everyone was there. There was Azalea, Destiny, Opah, the new male Landa, and all the others.
Everyone rest now, we'll head off again in the morning. " He said. Blackburn turned and padded over to the other side of the ridge top, looking over the valley below, he couldn't see much though, it was quite dark. He could sense that the pack was close to finding their new home, he knew it.
Blackburn hopped up on a flat rock protruding from the snowy ground, watching over his pack. His golden eyes were brought to the female Destiny, she seemed to be limping slightly. He jumped down from the boulder and walked over to her, smelling her fur.
" Your limping, are you alright? " He asked, perking his fluffy ears.

Notes: A few post here to let everyone settle in for the night, then I'll post in FV and the RP will be open!
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:14 pm

•Destiny•

Yes Alpha, I’m fine. *I say, settling down* I just stepped on something a while back. At least it isn’t snowing now... *I murmur, resting underneath the stars*

•Fang•

*I roll in the snow to help disguise my scent as I follow where the pack went* Mmm... that pack has no IDEA what’s coming for them... *I quietly give an evil laugh* Mwa... Ha... Ha. Sister thought she would be safe, didn’t she... Ha! No one is safe, especially not pack wolves... *I dash up until I’m just out of sight and can eavesdrop* “Yes Alpha, I’m fine” *I hear my sister say and think* Not for long, Destiny, not for long...

~*End Of Post*~
Notes: Evil is afoot, Fire Valley!!
. Moonlight Howl Pack .

There are nights

Black Burn

Post by Black Burn » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:22 pm

Blackburn
Blackburn gave a quick nod, turning to head back to his rock, where he could watch over the pack. The muscular alpha would stay up all night, guarding his pack through the long, silent night. His golden eyes gazed over the pack as he sat on the flat boulder, his ears perked alertly for a sound.

He jerked to a stand, tail flying to stand over his back. A low growl rumbled in his throat. A scent, a noise, they were coming from the same place, close to the pack. Blackburn growled louder, hopping off his rock and trotting dominantly towards the scent. He suddenly felt rather aggressive, which was rare for him. He stood strongly, showing what ever the scent was that he was no faint alpha. Ivory teeth shown in the moonlight as he picked out two shining eyes coming from the bushes ahead. They were so close to finding a territory, he couldn't let anything stop them now, no matter the cost.

Notes: No offense but he angry... Heheh
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:03 am

•Destiny•

*I doze off in the snow, tired and glad we can rest. My ears perk up at Blackburn’s growl, noticing a somewhat familiar scent, but I’m too exhausted to care*

•Fang•

*I slink away from the bush, as the wind blows the pack’s scent towards me. I lay donwn at the base of the tree, ignoring the “Alpha” of the pack. I lay so that my scent won’t blow towards the pack and I think.* When will pack wolves learn? Just because there’s more of you doesn’t mean anything... *I scheme, thinking of ways to lure my sister away from the pack* Destiny, oh Destiny, you were always too loyal... Especially to your parents... *I think as I doze off*
. Moonlight Howl Pack .

There are nights

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”