Floppy Moose 2.0

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Zebbaby
Pup
Pup
Name: Zebbaby, Zeb, or Zeb

Floppy Moose 2.0

Post by Zebbaby » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:45 am

All of those in favor say I

(I know Floppy Moose is a glitch and will probably not be added, but as a joke, and for hopeful wishing)
"Crazy,is the bravery and willingness to let one's creativeness, liveliness, and bravery bleed through without being afraid to face the consequences..

Insanity, is what happens to those who are too scared, and let the craziness run around inside them like the Tasmanian devil"

PearlyReborn
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Meg

Re: Floppy Moose 2.0

Post by PearlyReborn » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:13 pm

Floppy Moose isn't actually a glitch. She's an easter egg! She was intentionally added as a secret for people to find. When Lost River gets added to Anniversary Addition it's likely she'll be back.
To a new world of gods and monsters!

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 pm

No, I don't believe Floppy will be back. If I'm correct, Dave said we will still be able to see Floppy in 2.0, so that makes me assume Floppy will not be added in 3.0.
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rustic » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:20 pm

Awww.... :( Reconsider Dave! We we all dearly miss Floppy if that is the case and even if Floppy persists in 2.7 well....Lost River 3.0 just won't be the same without Floppy! Also, hope that we can still get up to explore those hills whenever Lost River 3.0 is eventually added. That view is STILL excellent in 2.7 and will be even more so in 3.0 though as said will be sorely lacking without Floppy.

Mwitu
Pup
Pup

Post by Mwitu » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:20 pm

I'm hoping Floppy will be back in the Lost River again, since I have seen entire servers dedicated to Floppy.
Of course, it is true that we can always come to visit her in 2.7. It's nice that it's available even after 3 is out.
Maybe it interferes with the new design. I'm hoping there will be new Easter eggs as well, though, and look forward to seeing what they are! :D

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:27 pm

Yep! Floppy's in WQ3 now, in the Lost River map. But you can't attack her and she won't attack you.
Still though, it's really cool that Dave put her in there :DDD

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”