When Your Wolf Sleeps...

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Mwitu
Pup
Pup

Re: When Your Wolf Sleeps...

Post by Mwitu » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:49 am

GoldenBeauty wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:53 am

I don't know, maybe it is a story. But I find it unlikely, since some dreams are pretty crazy and can't be realistic.
That's true. Recently my wolf dreamed of two trees with mule deer climbing all over them. :lol: I was wondering if some of them were hints and some of them were mere entertainment. It's hard to say.

rene-frankie
Pup
Pup

Post by rene-frankie » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:17 am

my wolf dreamt about bison! does this mean that bison will be added to the game soon? :o

Mwitu
Pup
Pup

Post by Mwitu » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 am

I've wondered about that too. Originally I thought it was a little hint of things to come, which it very well may be. But it's more likely that it's just a realistic enhancement to the game. After all, even if you can't really encounter beavers, bighorn sheep, and bison, your wolf would still encounter them in the real Yellowstone, so it's likely that they've added a feature that lets you dream about them. It could be a placeholder while we don't have those animals yet.

(Oh, and yes, bison have been confirmed. One day they're coming to WolfQuest, but not as soon as the others which are specifically coming with the bigger updates, I believe.)

TimberRaven
Name: Elarion

Post by TimberRaven » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:29 pm

Mwitu wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:49 am
GoldenBeauty wrote:

I don't know, maybe it is a story. But I find it unlikely, since some dreams are pretty crazy and can't be realistic.
That's true. Recently my wolf dreamed of two trees with mule deer climbing all over them. :lol: I was wondering if some of them were hints and some of them were mere entertainment. It's hard to say.
I've had some crazy dreams too! There was a tiny bison about the size of a pup right in front of me, and there were two trees... filled with elk! Every branch had one to five elk on it. There's also bears worshiping the glowy box going down the road.
«— • · . . . ` · . . · ´ ` · . . · ´ . . . · • —»
· •Welcome to my blue cage • ·
· • // . . . . . . · ´ ` · . . · ´ ` · . . . . . . \\ • ·
ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵃʳ ᵇʸ ˡᵘᵖᶤᶰᶻᵖᵃᶜᵏ

Mwitu
Pup
Pup

Post by Mwitu » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:53 am

TimberRaven wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:29 pm
Mwitu wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:49 am
GoldenBeauty wrote:

I've had some crazy dreams too! There was a tiny bison about the size of a pup right in front of me, and there were two trees... filled with elk! Every branch had one to five elk on it. There's also bears worshiping the glowy box going down the road.
When you're in a forest and you can't find any elk... look up. :shock:
The bears are intrigued by the sky, too, from what I've seen. Or perhaps they're dancing. Unfortunately, they seem to get into fights over it every so often.

It would be interesting if the dreams had something to do with the wolf's personality, like a bold wolf having battle dreams, a social wolf dreaming of other wolves (those big families of wolves all sitting around howling, for instance), and the like. I doubt that's the case, because I believe I set up a more cautious wolf at some point and her dreams were of battling eagles. It would be neat, anyway, though.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”