Crazy wolf chase

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Crazy wolf chase

Post by -Wolfdog- » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:40 pm

It all started with hunger. My wolf was hungry, and mule deer, elk herds, and even a moose calf carcass were located in Wapiti territory (moose calf scent quickly went poof and pretty sure a bear was guarding it). Having done this in Junction Butte without any interruptions, I decided to hunt a mule deer doe.. now this is where the fun began! Wapiti 4F came running out of nowhere (seemingly) and chased me until I ran out of the territory. But, I noticed she herself stumbled out of her OWN territory! It's not entirely unusual for Wolfquest wolves to run a few yards away from their territory. However, Wapiti4F still kept running away when I chased her for fun. She ran all the way to Lamar overlook! I think the only reason she didn't run further was because there were cliffs.

And yes. I killed her.
I will post pictures soon. I'm wondering if anybody else has managed to chase pack wolves this far? :lol:

(TL;DR: Pack wolf was chased unusually far from her pack)
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Crazy wolf chase

Post by elkhunter123456 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:51 pm

Well... Wapiti 4F is one of my wolves mates, sooo :evil: XD Also in the topic about wolves respawning didnt you mention you didnt like killing wolves.
Cliffs are great for for slowing down wolves enough to get a bite in.
Also once I chased Lamar 1M to the junction butte territory because he stole one of my spike elk carccasses. It took a long time to seek him out again but once we met again, lets just say, he was doomed!
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:53 pm

elkhunter123456 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:51 pm
Well... Wapiti 4F is one of my wolves mates, sooo :evil: XD Also in the topic about wolves respawning didnt you mention you didnt like killing wolves.
Cliffs are great for for slowing down wolves enough to get a bite in.
Also once I chased Lamar 1M to the junction butte territory because he stole one of my spike elk carccasses. It took a long time to seek him out again but once we met again, lets just say, he was doomed!

Lol I'll only kill Pack wolves since they respawn I think (I hope).
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:24 pm

There's a ledge at Faerie's Falls that NPCs can't get onto, but that I can >:3 So I stay there for whole days, just sleeping, and when the pack wakes me up, they start glitching and can't come to me. So I bite them then run away to where they can't get me. Eventually I killed the entire pack this way and started seeing respawns of the same wolf. I took that as a sign that I was mentally ill and left the territory. O.O

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”